ORANGE F.O.O.D WEEK
Country Food Trails
Step off the well-worn tourist track with Country Food Trails and enjoy private and exclusive experiences that reveal some of the district’s best-kept secrets. Discover deliciousness at every turn on our fun-filled and relaxed tours.
In a world of social media, hashtags, followers and electronic connections, the true importance of human connection and real-life experiences have never been more important.
We are a 100% locally owned company and our founder, Orange local, Nicole Farrell, is an experienced and passionate international tour guide, with so much knowledge and local experiences to share.
Everything is taken care of (bookings, tasting fees, transport), so can relax and enjoy your day.
- The Tasting Trail – a morning walking tour including learning about indigenous food and the amazing edible plants that you can grow in your own garden, history of Orange and a delicious platter of local produce for lunch.
- The Heritage Trail – an afternoon walking tour of beautiful, wide tree-lined streets learning about the history of Orange.
- The Farm Trail – meet the growers and pick seasonal produce at local farms.
- The Village Trail – lunch, wine tasting, and a guided history walk of the historic village of Millthorpe.
- The Saffron Trail – a seasonal tour to meet the producers, pick saffron and appreciate why it’s the world’s most expensive crop.
- The Wine Trail - Our wine tours are guaranteed to be private, tailored, and memorable. We’ll share our favourite vineyards with excellent wine and customer experience.
- Custom Tours - Allow us to create your perfect day with a tailored tour.
If you’re looking for a flexible, fun and down-to-earth tour of Orange, you’ve come to the right place. We look forward to welcoming you on a tour soon.