ORANGE F.O.O.D WEEK
The Second Mouse Cheese Co
Artisan Cheeses handmade with locally sourced milk and traditional techniques. Tastings and sales available at Farmer's Markets and The Agrestic Grocer.
Product range includes:
- Frieda: Matriarch of the Second Mouse family, she is an oozy and pungent style of smear ripened soft cheese with a russet coloured rind and a strong personality!
- Double Cream Brie: Luscious double cream with fine bloomy rind that is ripened to full flavour for a decadent taste sensation
- Roobie Blue: Creamy firm cheese punctuated with veins of spicy, salty blue. Moderate piquancy and well balanced - a blue to make friends with!
- Henri: Unique Swiss-style cheese with both sweet and nutty flavours and a semi-hard texture
- Camembert: Soft creamy cheese that matures to have complex, mushroomy notes and a white bloomy rind.
- Haloumi: A mild cheese that is soft and salty. It will hold its shape when cooked, making it ideal for cooking.
- Fetta: A slightly crumbly and creamy texture with a beautiful tangy salty finish. (available seasonally)
- Quark: A soft texture with a slightly lemony zing. Great for savoury and sweet dips and German cheese cake.