F.O.O.D Week Night Market attracts close to 50 stalls brimming with food and wines from the Orange Region. Join regional chefs, cooks, caterers, and providores, vignerons, wine makers, brewers and fermenters for a fun and flavoursome evening to showcase our amazing regional produce.
Stalls will be classified as food, wine, beer, cider and coffee providers.
Spaces are limited and expressions of interest will be considered based on F.O.O.D Week Night Market stall holder criteria and are subject to Terms and Conditions.
F.O.O.D Business Members will have priority.
Site fee payment is required with your application. Your application must be accompanied by your valid Public Liability Certificate of Currency listing Orange City Council as an interested party and Current Orange City Council Temporary Food Permit).
Closing date for applications is COB Tuesday 28th February 2023. For any queries, please contact Mali Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 F.O.O.D Week Night Market, Friday 24 March 2023 in Robertson Park, Orange.
The Night Market is FOOD Week's opening event and an annual favourite.
Prior to completing your online application, please note important stallholder requirements and terms and conditions.
Please note prior participation in F.O.O.D Week Night Markets does not guarantee future allocation, all applications are reviewed on merit and diversity of produce.
Prior to completing this form please note important stallholder requirements:
- Single use plastic free event – please do not bring single use plastic items or receptacles for food or wine service. All service items must be compostable, such as biodegradable plates and bamboo cutlery.
- Wine stallholders must take all empty bottles away from site
- No pets allowed – this includes stallholder pets
- All bottles must be sold closed & patrons must be informed that opening and consuming
on-site is a breach of the event’s liquor license and if caught they face penalities
- Liquor license (and alcohol service) ends promptly at 8.30pm. Event site closes at 9pm
- All staff serving alcohol must carry their RSA card on them at all times and stalls must display appropriate RSA signage.
F.O.O.D Week Signature Event Participation Criteria
In order to participate in an event run by the F.O.O.D Week Association, we have developed a Participation Criteria to assist the Association with processing applications. Please read this criteria carefully.
- Read through all information carefully
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of participating in the event
- Ensure no plastic will be brought to the event
- Supply the following:
- Current Public Liability Certificate of Currency listing Orange City Council as interested party.
- Current Orange City Council Temporary Food Permit
certificate. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information on how to obtain a permit.
- F.O.O.D Week Business Members - single stall $250
- F.O.O.D Week Business Members - double stall $500
- Non Members - single stall $270
- Non Members - double stall $540
Terms and Conditions
Click here to read the for full Terms and Conditions. As part of the terms and conditions to submit your Stallholder Application, you must be a current financial business member of F.O.O.D Week Inc, ORVA or Orange360.