Calls for Expressions of Interest
The F.O.O.D Week Committee is calling for Expressions of Interest from wineries and breweries to supply – at wholesale cost – beverages for F.O.O.D Week's Forage event, to be held on Saturday 1 April, 2023 for 1000 people. Forage is now one of the signature events of F.O.O.D Week, which offers attendees a curated eight-course degustation menu paired with local wines and brews as they amble through 4kms of productive farmland, featuring local seasonal produce and the region’s great wines.
Preference will be given to F.O.O.D Week and or Orange360 members.
Successful applicants will be required to fulfill the following conditions:
- Attend a briefing held on site at Balmoral Vineyard (date and time tba)
- A ‘Ticket to Receive’ wine system will continue this year and only 1 pour per person will be allowed, in the interests of RSA. Tickets are non-transferable between stations and people.
- Wineries are responsible for their own serving arrangements and must have staff – including ice and tubs. Guests are given a glass – and there will be spare glasses at each station
- All cars are to be removed from the immediate area surrounding the stations. Directions will be given on the day by event staff.
- You as the owner of the business (or a suitably appointed manager) need to be on site to serve as well provide suitably trained and knowledgeable staff to serve your wine and beverages
- Please don't bring pull up banners, price lists or brochures
- All bottles, caps and boxes are to be taken with you and are not to be placed in the bins onsite, as all material in bins are to be composted.
- A maximum number of bottles of wine per station will be paid to you based on the amount per pour, per guest. This will vary between stations. Please note, there is no room for over pouring
F.O.O.D Week Signature Event Participation Criteria
In order to participate in an event run by F.O.O.D Week, we have developed Participation Criteria to assist with processing applications. Please read this criteria carefully.