An EOI may be supplied for more than one station, but a business will only be allocated one station.
Expression of Interest Criteria
- Where applicable, Gluten Free and/or Vegetarian options (tba) need to be available
- Current financial business membership of F.O.O.D Week, ORVA or Orange360 is required to participate
- Each station vendor needs to have sufficient staff to service 1000 guests over a 2.5-3hr period
- Menu items need to hero local seasonal produce – can include more than one or a combination of local ingredients.
- Please take any non-compostable waste materials with you
F.O.O.D Week Signature Event Participation Criteria
In order to participate in an event run by F.O.O.D Week, we have developed Participation Criteria to assist with processing applications. Please read this criteria carefully.
The F.O.O.D Week Committee will provide gas cooking appliances and compostable or re-usable food service items (e.g. plates/bowls) at each station